Have you ever heard of a gravity bong? If not, then let me tell you it is a DIY method to satisfy your smoking pinch or consume cannabis. You can take your smoking to the next level by using a gravity bong. This gives you not only a better high, but less THC is wasted. A gravity bong is also famous with other names such as bucket bong, geeb, geebie, hookah, jib, and various local names. You can easily make gravity bongs at home and require a few items. Gravity bong constructive items are usually available at home. However, smoking plastic fumes is harmful and it's recommended to buy our all glass gravity bong here.
How to Make A Gravity Bong? What is a geeb?
You can easily construct it home and require the following things.
- An medium sized plastic bottle with narrow opening
- Sharp scissors to cut plastic
- A large pot ( to fill water)
- Metal ratchet piece, socket, geeb piece
- First of all, you need to cut the bottle into two halves. You only require only the top half of the bottle, and the rest of the half you can throw in the bin.
- For this step, you can use the real down stem and bowel. You just need to drill a hole into the bottle top cap. There is a DIY alternative too.
- Cut aluminum foil into a square, fold it in, give it more thickness, and gently press the aluminum foil by putting it on the bottle top.
- Prick the aluminum foil by using a toothpick and create several holes
- Now it is time to fill your pot with fresh water. Fill water carefully and don’t overfill the bowel or pot; otherwise, it will spill when you push the bottle down while smoking. Add pinch of cannabis in your bowl and it is better to use grounded cannabis. Hold the DIY smoke apparatus and slowly shove it down into the water bowel.
- Keep the geeb waterlogged and fire the cannabis. After ignition Smoke will start to produce. This smoke will gently lift the bottle up from the water. This process buildup a vacuum and smoke gather round in the empty bottle.
Ready to Inhale
Lift the bottle up and pull all the smoke into the down bottle, but lifting should not fully emerge from the liquid. It’s time to smoke, dear. Put your mouth on the bottle, and tenderly remove the down stem and bowl. Gently push the bottle back again into the water, and this will force the smoke up from the bottle and straight come into your lungs.
Things to Keep in Mind and Smoking Tips
- If you are first time use of gravity bong, you can choke as there is a lot of smoke produced by the DIY method.
- Gravity bong gives you a concentrated dose, so Start by only inhaling a little of the smoke. Adjust the dose that doesn't harm or choke you
- You can dilute the water with ice if the smoke is too intense to handle. In this way, you can enjoy your smoke with a less drastic high.
- You can use hash oil too in your gravity bong for a higher effect.
Undoubtedly, a DIY gravity bong is an economical way to enjoy your cannabis. It provides a better smoking experience and more time to enjoy. You can easily make it using utilities available at home, but don't forget to keep the above-mentioned things in mind to avoid any inconvenience.